Hello my peeps--
No we haven't fallen off the face of the earth... we tried but to no avail. So I pose the question when do my dear friends find the time to blog? Because if I am not up with the kids I am sleeping! No midnight cruising on the net for me!!! Nevertheless I would love to update everyone while the wee-one is napping. So, my youngest-E is quite the mamas boy and loves to be held all day long-I did it to myself I am sure. He was weened early (for a GREAT reason in my eyes!) and so now he loves to cuddle-a pro. He has been crawling forever but refuses to walk--no interest at all. We will see...He pants like a dog and wheezes instead of laughing. He adores D-bro. and loves to try and play light sabers with him.
Yes!! D is WAY into STAR WARS now. He even has some croonies now that play/pretend it now at every playdate. We are starting to find some good friends now. Boy, life does get busy though, becuase we are often trying to match up schedules and it doesn't always work; plus a lot of time is devoted to our extended family that we have out here now. This includes our young family member who has been in the hospital since Nov. 06 The doctors continued to be puzzled by the sudden changes the body is making, puttin this person back in the hospital every few weeks. We are praying and hoping for a steady improvement.

We have aquired a new family member--NORAH. Its always beena dream of mine to have a family dog once we had our own home. Well, it just so happens that the exact type of dog that I have wanted for the last 6 years wanders into my half-completed landscaping project in the backyard and sits in my lap. A beautiful LOST girly blonde chihuahua. She is so sweet and loves our little family; she even puts up with E pulling and prodding her.
!

Even Jaden and Beckam and Cheryl have had the chance to meet her! Yippy it was so good to see some old friends! Thanks for making the long trek and visiting--we Loved having you here!


Otherwise, D has been home schooling with me before his big debut on campus next year--only 3 months--yikes!!! We love our family time and enjoy our excursions. Speaking of which, our biggest advetnure lately has been a trip to the islands for Me and hubby for a few days while kids visit the grandparents. THAT is why E weened early so mommy could depart for a few days and he did beautfiully and it was well worth it for us--ohhh the memories we will have. D was spoiled just fine so it was a mini-vaca for him also. Big Thanks to Grams and Gramps and Aunty B for alllllllll your help! Here are some pics our trip!!!KIT


3 Comments:
Yeah!!! I've been looking forward to this update! Fun pictures--you guys were probably pretty busy to take many more.
I'm glad to hear you still have Norah--how's her potty training? Ours is going very well! Beckam's only had one accident in the last 4 or 5 days--yipeee!
I blog after the kids are in bed--we try to maintain a tight schedule with that so that we get our free time. Bedtime 8-8:30! Playtime for us from then until 10:30 ideally but midnight often.
Sometimes I get time in the afternoon,too and occasionally (like today) I blog. I really like afternoon kindergarten as it all coincides with nap time for B and free time for ME!
Yay for the update! What a couple of cute boys you have! How nice that you guys were able to get away for a bit - sounds so nice and so not an option for many many more months for us! :) Like you I don't find much time to blog...I usually just post a few pics and videos and then get to bed! Like right now - it's way past my bedtime!
Good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home